- Coding allows students to create content, not just consume it.
- Coding empowers students and give them tools to express themselves in really cool ways.
- Coding teaches storytelling with games and animations.
- Coding is a place for students to take risks and fail safely.
- Coding is inclusive and builds self-confidence
- Coding supports many principles of mathematics
- Coding teaches problem solving and critical/analytical thinking skills
- Coding is a new type of literacy and will be a large part of future jobs.
- Coding develops teamwork and collaborative skills
- Coding can help humanity
Bonus: Coding gives you superpowers!
(Visited 3,880 times, 1 visits today)