scrawlar – scrawler, meet scholar.
In today’s world our students are professional multitaskers. They are able to generate, curate, filter and decipher messages quickly and easily. scrawlar has been developed to provide classrooms with a safe space to write, collaborate and share ideas without using email.
As an educator, you sign up and add students to your ‘network’. From here students can write, edit, collaborate and share work with each other as well as yourself. scrawlar works on all tablets, phones and computers and provides a means for printing from these devices through a computer. However, printing is no longer necessary! Students can submit work within scrawlar!
- It’s fast and lightweight
- Speech-input for Chrome Browsers
- No student email required
- Create on tablets, print from PC’s
- No app, plugin or installation required!
- Built with HTML5 – No Flash
- Simple enough for our younger students
- Firefox 3.5+
- IE 8+
- Safari 4+
- Safari on iOS 5+
- Opera 11+
Check it out at http://www.scrawlar.com