There has been a lot of request to share more from yesterday’s post about interactive bulletin boards. I managed to grab these shots today before we took the remainder of it down.
Students worked hard on the art component of the display but the real challenge was determining how to wire the Makey Makey circuits in behind the artwork.
Following that, they coded spooky sounds into a Scratch app and connected the entire project to the Makey Makey and a Chromebook.
Strategically placed tinfoil on and behind the artwork made the entire canvas touch interactive.
Our next step may be to create interactive “teaching” bulletin boards where touching certain components might reveal information.
Possibilities are limitless.